Health and Safety Programs
Aquionix has an extensive history of helping companies improve their health and safety (H&S) performance through the implementation and maintenance of a H&S Management System.
Baseline Health and Safety Program
Aquionix Baseline Health and Safety Program provides an inexpensive and extremely effective means to:
- Ascertain the general condition of a facility’s H&S program
- Verify that basic health and safety requirements are being met; and
- Establish a mechanism to incorporate health and safety into business operations.
Step #1 - Gap Assessment: Our health and safety experts will perform an on-site gap assessment to identify key safety and regulatory issues at your facility. A report will be provided summarizing our findings and recommendations.
Step #2 - Implementation Oversight: Our health and safety expert will chair a quarterly meeting with key personnel at your facility to discuss and track the results of our gap assessment as well as other OSHA requirements and facility issues. This provides routine access to health and safety experts with 50+ years of combined experience as well as a mechanism for ensuring that health and safety stays on your radar.
Step #3 - Regulatory Required Training (included with Step #2): Our health and safety experts will deliver an annual on-site training session that covers common OSHA-required topics. This helps ensures OSHA required training is appropriately completed by knowledgeable and experienced trainer.
Call Bob Gorham at 303-289-7520 to learn more about how Aquionix can help you.
Other Health and Safety Services
In addition to partnering with companies on health and safety programs, Aquionix routinely assists a wide range of clients on topics such as:
- Health and safety management system development, implementation and maintenance
- Policy and procedure development
- OSHA or MSHA internal auditing
- Employee training
- Risk assessment and hazard analysis
- Incident investigation and root-cause analysis
- Regulatory mediation and fine negotiation