Aquionix provides consulting and field services to the mining industry.
Aquionix provides a range of services from regulatory evaluation and applicability determinations, development of compliance programs for air, waste, water and safety to development and implementation of certifiable environmental, health and safety management systems. Aquionix has a deep understanding of environmental, health and safety regulations and successfully advocates for our clients with regulators to facilitate permitting and efficient operations.
- Environmental Program Development, Implementation and Reporting
- Spill prevention, control and countermeasure (SPCC) plans
- Facility response plans (FRP)
- Stormwater management plans (SWMP) / Stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP)
- Hazardous materials management plans (HMMP) / Hazardous materials inventory statements (HMIS)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know reporting (Tier II)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Data Reporting (CDR)
- Drinking water monitoring plans (DWMP)
- Waste stream characterization
- Treatment, storage, disposal and recycling facility (TSDF) audit performance
- Biennial and state-specific annual reporting
- Health & Safety
- Management Systems (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001)
- Regulatory Sampling and Compliance
- Stormwater sampling and reporting (DMRs)
- Groundwater sampling
- Surface water sampling
- Solid waste sampling, including asbestos and PCBs
- Permitting Assistance
- Air, water, waste
- Field Services
- Inspections and field support
- Hazardous waste (RCRA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- HazWOPER 8-hour refresher
Learn more about our mining services.
For inquires about mining services, contact Thurman Cardwell.