Aquionix is a fast growing consulting company based in Denver, CO that is committed to helping America’s leading companies succeed in the areas of environmental, health and safety. If you share this commitment and are seeking a fun and challenging work environment that focuses on employee growth, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental compliance program manager
Aquionix, Inc. is seeking a full-time Environmental Compliance Program Manager with 10+ years’ experience to join our Denver, Colorado office. This position will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients to understand and meet their expectations as well as develop additional business opportunities.
- Managing a team of engineers and scientists in the completion of environmental compliance, permitting, auditing, and reporting projects in the areas of air quality, water quality, waste management, spill prevention, and emergency planning.
- Growth of our environmental compliance business through networking within industry organizations, participation in technical seminars and participating company-wide targeted marketing efforts/strategies. Education: A bachelor degree in engineering, chemistry, environmental science, or a related field is required.
Environmental Compliance Consultant
Aquionix, Inc. is seeking a full-time Environmental Compliance Consultant with 5-10 years experience in the environmental field to join our growing Denver, Colorado office. The position will focus on a subset of the following depending on the experience/expertise of the candidate:
- General regulatory compliance assistance related to: CWA, RCRA, SPCC/FRP, EPCRA, CERCLA, UIC, CAA and related interpretation, research, regulatory liaison and reporting requirements
- Drafting stormwater management plans, SPCC plans, providing support/review of waste program/plan development
- Project management for several smaller clients, including invoice review and proposal development